You know, right now, I don’t really care what Harry’s sexuality is or who he’s sleeping with. I’m too overwhelmed with pride and gratitude at the extraordinary person he is and the absolute balls-out compassion and courage with which he faces this hostile world.
And if anyone can find the off-faucet for my eyes, I’d appreciate it if you let me know.
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end